Mission of Divine Children's Home
This Home is intended to nurture, protect and care the destitute children who are left in the streets and also children from poor and broken families. Its purpose is to promote the total development of children through loving care in a homely atmosphere with adequate nutrition and healthy social interaction and to educate all children till they are old and mature enough to venture out independently..
Objectives of Divine Children's Home
- To establish children’s home to help poor children irrespective to their sex, religion, creed or community and to provide them with food, accommodation, medicine, cloth, education facilities and vocational training, free of costs.
- To provide financial assistance for education and clothing to other children who are not residing of Divine Children’s Home, irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community.
- To provide training to the deserving children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community, develop their talents in art, science, sports and cultural activities and to conduct arts and sports competitions for children.
- To conduct awareness classes, film shows, music programmes and medical camps in different places for the benefit of deserving children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community.
- To establish hospitals, de-addiction centres, counseling centres, charity homes, orphanages and educational and training institutions to help the poor, handicapped and destitute children.
- To associate Divine Children’s Home with such other organizations or institutions with similar objectives, whether foreign or local on such terms and condition as the DCH think fit.
- To send delegates or participants to meetings, conference etc, or for any other purpose whether in India or abroad.
- Our new project is to buy 5 to 10 cents piece of land for each children in our Divine Home.
- Donations are accepting to buy a land for Old Age Home for lonely life parents.
- Donations are accepting to buy a land to construct a Technical Institution for our children.